Life Healthcare to Expand South Africa Mental Health UnitJanice Kew
Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd., South Africa’s largest private-hospital owner by market value, plans to expand its operations in the country’s “grossly underserviced” mental-health industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day