EPA Says Water Near Pennsylvania Frack Site Safe to DrinkMark Drajem
Tests of water wells in Dimock, Pennsylvania, found none with unsafe levels of contamination tied to hydraulic fracturing, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said after a final round of testing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling