Argentina’s YPF Seizure Jeopardizes Vaca Muerta Funds, IEA SaysBrian Swint
Argentina’s seizure of YPF SA, the country’s biggest oil producer, may deter investment in the Vaca Muerta field that contains more than 20 billion barrels of oil equivalent, the International Energy Agency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner