Yucaipa Sued for Back Pay by AFA Foods Meat-Plant WorkersSteven Church
Yucaipa Cos.’ AFA Foods, the ground-beef processor, was sued for back wages by workers who lost their jobs when the company sought bankruptcy protection after publicity about “pink slime” meat filler.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts