[Your Company Name Here]: The Latest in Free StuffBy
The company that invented the bumper sticker 75 years ago has made a few improvements to the product since then. The stickers actually come off the car now. Gill Studios also makes temporary tattoos that don’t require water, so you can advertise your political preferences on your cell phone. And it has developed a double-sided yard sign with a wire stand—patent pending—that it expects to be a big seller this election year. A YouTube video demonstrates how to set it up in less than a minute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself