New York Fed Sells AIG Rescue CDO Debt to Bank of AmericaCaroline Salas Gage and Jody Shenn
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York said it sold parts of two collateralized debt obligations to Bank of America Corp., giving the lender at least a temporary stake in some of the funds that objected to its proposed $8.5 billion home-loan bond settlement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans