Jerry Weintraub on Producing the Film 'Cruising'
I went out to dinner one evening around 1975 with director Billy Friedkin, who had done The French Connection and The Exorcist. Billy asked what projects I had in the works. I told him I had one book in my drawer but I didn’t really want to make the movie. He asked what it was, and I said Cruising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders