Jerry Weintraub on Producing the Film 'Cruising'
I went out to dinner one evening around 1975 with director Billy Friedkin, who had done The French Connection and The Exorcist. Billy asked what projects I had in the works. I told him I had one book in my drawer but I didn’t really want to make the movie. He asked what it was, and I said Cruising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing