Camera Apps: A Family TreeBy
Who says America doesn’t innovate? The iTunes store offers more than half a billion apps, and the camera category has split into dozens of sub-branches. Hit the right magical mix of photo features and you, like Instagram, might get $1 billion from Facebook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day