Americans Want Additional Nutrition Data on Food LabelsAlan Bjerga and Stephanie Armour
More Americans want additional information on nutrition labels than two years ago while confidence in the safety of U.S. food is unchanged, according to a survey released today by an industry-backed research group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders