U.K. to Pursue Electricity-Market Law to Boost Low-Carbon PlantsKari Lundgren
The U.K. plans to overhaul its electricity market as the government seeks to prevent spikes in natural-gas prices and spur investment in lower-emitting technologies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling