SingTel Plans Purchases in China, India as Profit ClimbsDavid Fickling and Andrea Tan
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd., Southeast Asia’s biggest phone company, may buy non-phone businesses in China, India or the U.S. as it shifts focus from slower-growing core markets in Singapore and Australia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards