Peltz Takes 7.3% Stake in Ingersoll-Rand, Seeks TalksAnne-Sylvaine Chassany and Miles Weiss
Nelson Peltz’s Trian Fund Management LP took a 7.3 percent stake in Ingersoll-Rand Plc and is seeking to meet with management about ways to boost the industrial group’s underperforming stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap