Junk Overtakes Stocks as Cash Inundates Funds: Credit MarketsHeather Perlberg and Lisa Abramowicz
Junk bonds are beating stocks by the most since September, with speculative-grade debt building on last month’s gains while losses deepen in equities, as investors seek a haven amid signs the economic recovery is slowing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses