Japan Takes Control of Tepco in 10-Year Profit PlanTsuyoshi Inajima and Yuji Okada
Japan took control of Tokyo Electric Power Co., owner of the stricken Fukushima nuclear plant, and agreed to provide 1 trillion yen ($12.5 billion) as part of the nation’s largest bailout since the rescue of the banking industry in the 1990s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks