Financial Firms Push Agencies for Swap RulesSilla Brush
Bank of New York Mellon Corp., Citadel LLC and Getco LLC are pushing U.S. regulators to impose Dodd-Frank Act swap-clearing requirements before next year to help boost competition in the $708 trillion global swaps market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations