Deutsche Bank Fends Off Citigroup as Top Currency TraderLucy Meakin and Anchalee Worrachate
Deutsche Bank AG held off Citigroup Inc. to keep its position as top foreign-exchange trader for an eighth-straight year in an annual survey by Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc, even as its market share slipped below 15 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill