Best Undergrad B-Schools by Specialty 2012Geoff Gloeckler
Admissions experts often advise prospective students to find the college that’s the “best fit” for them, but the fact is a lot of the information they need to do that is difficult to come by—sort of like shopping for a suit in a store that doesn’t display the sizes. One critical factor in choosing a “best fit” college business program is each school’s strengths and weaknesses in the academic disciplines high on the student’s must-have list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas