Yahoo CEO Apologizes for Impact of Academic-Record DisclosuresBrian Womack
Yahoo! Inc. Chief Executive Officer Scott Thompson apologized to his staff for the fallout from disclosures about his academic credentials, saying he takes “full responsibility” for the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself