Verizon Wireless Spectrum Buy Said to Raise U.S. ConcernsJeff Bliss and Sara Forden
Verizon Wireless’s $3.6 billion plan to buy airwaves from cable providers has raised concerns with U.S. regulators that the purchase may harm competition in the wireless market, three people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling