The Silver Lining to the Drop in StartupsScott Shane
A long-term trend toward fewer business failures. That’s what you could have titled the recently released Kauffman Foundation-Census Bureau study (PDF) on U.S. entrepreneurship, entitled “Where Have All the Young Firms Gone?” While the report focuses on the decline in business creation, implicit in the data it discusses is a long-term decline in the failure rate of businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself