Nomura Targets 100 Top Executives in Investment BankingLaura Marcinek and Takahiko Hyuga
Nomura Holdings Inc., Japan’s largest brokerage, plans to almost triple the number of senior executives in its Americas investment-banking division as competitors retrench.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy