Green Mountain’s Plunge Forces Chairman to Sell SharesLeslie Patton and Miles Weiss
Robert P. Stiller, chairman and founder of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc., disclosed the sale of more than one-third of his company stake, some of which was pledged to cover margin accounts and as loan collateral.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders