Egyptian Stocks: Ezz Steel, Lecico and Misr Beni Suef CementAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark EGX30 Index advanced 0.6 percent to 5,056.09 at the 2:30 p.m. close in Cairo, the highest level in more than a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's