Barclays Will Gain Investment Banking Market Share, Diamond SaysHoward Mustoe
Barclays Plc will gain market share in investment banking, Chief Executive Officer Robert Diamond said in a speech in New York today, according to a transcript published on the lender’s website.
“In a world where the industry is polarising, we believe we will continue to gain share as weaker players withdraw from the market,” said Diamond. The lender will maintain its 13 percent target for return on equity, he said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rally Fades, Treasuries Advance: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses