Village Evaluating 1 Billion-Rand Offer for Tau MineJana Marais
Village Main Reef Ltd. rose the most in two weeks after the South African gold miner said it’s evaluating an unsolicited binding offer of 1 billion rand ($127 million) for its Tau mine from Tannous Investment Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing