U.S. Treasury Sells $5.8 Billion of AIG StockNoah Buhayar
The U.S. Treasury Department agreed to sell about $5.8 billion of shares in American International Group Inc. in a stock offering, with the bailed-out insurer buying $2 billion of the total.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day