U.S. Senate Clears FCC Nominees Blocked Over LightsquaredTodd Shields
The U.S. Senate approved two Federal Communications Commission nominees who were held up by a Republican lawmaker challenging the agency’s handling of Philip Falcone’s LightSquared wireless venture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts