S. Africa’s Marcus Says Little Room for More Rate CutsFranz Wild
South Africa’s central bank has little or no room to lower interest rates further with inflation at the top end of its 3 percent to 6 target range, Governor Gill Marcus said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis