Pfizer Arthritis Pill Raises Safety Concerns, FDA Staff SaysDrew Armstrong
Pfizer Inc.’s experimental pill to treat rheumatoid arthritis, one of the company’s leading drug candidates, raised “serious safety concerns” in trials, U.S. regulators said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself