Emerging Stocks Drop to 3-Month Low as Oil Falls on Vote ResultsChristine Harvey and Weiyi Lim
Emerging-market equities slumped to the lowest level in more than three months, with Korean and Taiwanese stocks leading declines, as French and Greek voters rejected pro-austerity parties and oil slipped to a 2012 low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster