Emerging Stocks Drop to 3-Month Low as Oil Falls on Vote ResultsChristine Harvey and Weiyi Lim
Emerging-market equities slumped to the lowest level in more than three months, with Korean and Taiwanese stocks leading declines, as French and Greek voters rejected pro-austerity parties and oil slipped to a 2012 low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas