Does AOL Need HuffPo More Than HuffPo Needs AOL?Mathew Ingram
The plot seems to be thickening at AOL, at least when it comes to Arianna Huffington’s position at the former portal. She confirmed to the Wall Street Journal that her role within the company has been reduced, something that was the subject of much speculation after a New York Times story last month said her power base had actually increased and also revealed private equity firms have approached her about taking the Huffington Post private. But how would the site fare if it was removed from AOL’s grasp? And if that did happen, would it be the beginning of the end for the faded Web giant?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap