D.E. Shaw to Start Fund to Buy Europe Bank Loans, MortgagesKelly Bit and Nathaniel Baker
D.E. Shaw & Co., the $26 billion New York-based hedge fund that uses computer models to pick trades, plans a fund whose investments will include European loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day