Chilean Peso Rises as Economy, Trade Surplus Exceed ForecastsSebastian Boyd
Chile’s peso gained as economic growth and the trade surplus beat economists’ forecasts and copper gained, making the nation’s assets more attractive to international investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis