Buffett Says Berkshire Will Top $34 Billion Railroad DealNoah Buhayar and Margaret Collins
Warren Buffett, who built Berkshire Hathaway Inc. into a $200 billion company through stock picks and acquisitions, said his firm may top its largest deal, the 2010 purchase of railroad Burlington Northern Santa Fe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself