Boston Scientific’s Ingenio Pacemaker Wins U.S. FDA ApprovalMichelle Fay Cortez
Boston Scientific Corp.’s Ingenio and Advantio pacemakers won U.S. approval to treat abnormally slow heartbeats, clearing the way for sales of devices that have been in development for a decade in the $4 billion global market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders