Biden Says U.S. Is Prepared to Give Chen a Visa ‘Right Away’Bloomberg News
The U.S. is prepared to grant Chen Guangcheng a visa “right away,” Vice President Joe Biden said, and American officials are in contact with the legal activist over his desire to leave China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself