Asian Currencies Slide on European Election Results, U.S. JobsDavid Yong and Kyoungwha Kim
Asian currencies fell, led by South Korea’s won and Malaysia’s ringgit, after the results of elections over the weekend in Europe stoked concern the region’s debt crisis may worsen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing