U.K. Unemployment Will Rise Until 2016 on Fiscal Cuts, CEBR SaysJennifer Ryan
U.K. unemployment will rise over the next five years almost everywhere in the country as the deepest government spending squeeze since World War II bites, the Centre for Economic and Business Research said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill