Oil Falls to Four-Month Low on European Votes, U.S. JobsLananh Nguyen
Oil fell to the lowest level in more than four months after European election results fed speculation that austerity efforts will be derailed and weaker-than-expected jobs data underscored concern the U.S. economy may falter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks