Netanyahu Proposes Early September Elections in IsraelJonathan Ferziger and Calev Ben-David
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu proposed holding early elections on Sept. 4, saying he needs to form a new government because of differences between the parties in his coalition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks