Merkel’s CDU Sees Worst Schleswig-Holstein Result Since 1950Patrick Donahue
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party had its worst result in more than half a century in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein after an election that put the Social Democrats within reach of forming a coalition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets