Knicks End NBA Playoff Losing Run at 13 as 76ers, Lakers WinErik Matuszewski and Dex McLuskey
The New York Knicks extended their season at least one more game after beating the Miami Heat 89-87 to avoid a sweep and halt a National Basketball Association playoff losing streak that stretched back to 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap