DigitalGlobe Falls After Company Rejects GeoEye Takeover BidDan Hart
DigitalGlobe Inc. shares fell 8.4 percent after the satellite-imagery company rejected an unsolicited offer from GeoEye Inc. for about $792 million, saying the bid “substantially undervalues” its business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas