Britain Must Not Postpone High-Speed Rail Investment, BCC SaysBen Farey
The U.K. must not delay building a new high-speed rail network, the British Chambers of Commerce said, responding to a report that the government will postpone plans for a link between London and Birmingham.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License