‘Avengers’ Breaks Record With $200.3 Million in ReceiptsChristopher Palmeri, Lisa Abramowicz and Michael White
“Marvel’s The Avengers” crushed U.S. box-office records with $207.4 million in weekend ticket sales, opening the summer movie season with a huge win for Walt Disney Co. following the mega-flop “John Carter.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day