Treasury 10-Year Yield Falls to 3-Month Low on Jobs DatasCordell Eddings and Daniel Kruger
Treasuries rose, pushing 10-year yields to a three-month low, as employers in the U.S. added fewer jobs than forecast amid speculation the Federal Reserve may consider additional stimulus measures to boost the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans