Sohu Drives First ADR Index Tumble Since MarchYe Xie and Leon Lazaroff
Chinese shares traded in New York slumped, pushing the benchmark index down last week for the first time since March, on concern the global slowdown will curb demand for goods from the world’s biggest exporter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling