Nordic Aviation Sees Larger Turboprops Soon to Beat Fuel CostsAndrea Rothman
Bombardier Inc. and Avions de Transport Regional, or ATR, the only companies still building turbo-propeller passenger planes, will probably commit to larger models soon to help airlines beat fuel costs and overcome airport constraints, the world’s biggest turboprop lessor said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing