New York Fed Seeks Bids for CDO Holdings in Maiden Lane IIIJody Shenn and Caroline Salas Gage
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is seeking bids for parts of two collateralized debt obligations tied to real-estate debt, after acquiring the securities in the government rescue of American International Group Inc. in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's