Lugar’s Statesmanship at Risk in ’Surly’ Election ContestMark Niquette
Sitting in a strip-mall campaign office with copies of checks from Sarah Palin and Herman Cain tacked on the wall, Indiana Treasurer Richard Mourdock calls his contest with Senator Richard Lugar a battle for the “heart and soul of the Republican Party in the Senate.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis